The Lazy Forager picks up a little too much

SomeOddGuy
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock knock joke?

He won the "no-bell" prize!

And now let's go to the bug. Looks like equipped lazy forager picks up items on shelves. What's more, those items don't appear in equipment bar but still lie on the shelves and you can't pick them up. The fun continues - if you exit game after this incident and load save, game crashes.

piki.png

Steps to Reproduce
Equip amulet, stand next to the (filled)cupboard.
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Same problem for me. I reported this orange amulet bug about one month ago, and no developer replied me. Sad.

Share this comment

35 minutes ago, Damlet. said:

Same problem for me. I reported this orange amulet bug about one month ago, and no developer replied me. Sad.

Where did you report it? I don't recall seeing it. If it was with the in-game bug reported - they are anonymous, so we can't reply but if does help in resolving issues.

Confirmed. I will take a look at it.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Where did you report it? I don't recall seeing it. If it was with the in-game bug reported - they are anonymous, so we can't reply but if does help in resolving issues.

Confirmed. I will take a look at it.

I reported this on December 12, 2018. No replies. 

Share this comment

Darn, I must have missed it. I fixed another bug related to the orange amulet around that time (it didn't show when put on a shelf), and must have assumed it was the same issue :\

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

Darn, I must have missed it. I fixed another bug related to the orange amulet around that time (it didn't show when put on a shelf), and must have assumed it was the same issue :\

It's OK. By the way, we need a salt lick in DS. Please!

Share this comment