The game crashes if I enter a home inside the volcano ( and problem with cocogranade).

Vante
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending
The game freezes without leaving any warning signal of the problem, closing completely, and returning to the desktop ...
I don't have any mods active or modified.
I tried to restart the game from the beginning, deleting all past saves to see if maybe some files have some bugs .., but I still have the same problem.
I can't enter any building I built inside the volcano, otherwise the game will freeze ..
I only have this problem inside the volcano ...

I found another problem: cocogranade cannot be lit with fire from the inventory, but only if left on the ground. I tried to turn on the cocogranade from the inventory, 
but you can't do it, in the past version of dont starve you could do it, and then launch it ... now you can't do it ( with controller)

Steps to Reproduce
I created a building inside the volcano .. I tried to enter it, but the game crashes. Interiors beta active..

User Feedback

Thanks for the report. The crash entering the interior should be fixed in the upcoming release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

Thanks for the report. The crash entering the interior should be fixed in the upcoming release.

Thanks..

I have another problem in the game with "Jungle Burrs".
It happened to me more than once that they disappeared from my inventory,
and at other times if I tried to plant them (always inside the volcano with the ground taken from hamlet ..)
they disappeared after 1 second that they were planted.

Share this comment