Suspicious cracks open by default, cannot axe them at all

Chakrams
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Every ruin/temple I visited always has its crack open to go through even though the crack is stil visable, the option to axe them does not apear at all for me. Going through in this state can permanetley lock me in the hidden room with the crack closed and not interactable in any way, but reloading the same fixes it and also reveals all cracks to be open with the sound effect of them found playing.

Steps to Reproduce
All cracks are open by entering any ruins but still look to be closed, reloading the saves reveals all the open cracks as doors

User Feedback

I've experienced similar events. Out of curiosity, are you using a mouse + keyboard or a gamepad? I thought it might have been letting me through because I was using a gamepad, but I haven't tested it with a mouse yet.

Share this comment

On 1/23/2019 at 8:49 PM, Daggaroth said:

I've experienced similar events. Out of curiosity, are you using a mouse + keyboard or a gamepad? I thought it might have been letting me through because I was using a gamepad, but I haven't tested it with a mouse yet.

Now that you mention it, I've been using gamepad all the time, maybe its because of that 

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Chakrams said:

Now that you mention it, I've been using gamepad all the time, maybe its because of that 

I've also noticed that it happens in the Mant Hills as well. Even when the earthquakes quite the doors to shift, you can still use ones you've been through before.

Share this comment