Stuck in ruins for having accompanied by too many guards

Grydee
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I just ran into a bug recently that if I hired too many guards (from the contract) and proceed to enter the ruins/mant hill, I may get pushed out of boundaries of the current screen, being stuck in the dark parts out of the screen, making it impossible to re-enter it

Steps to Reproduce
Unfortunately, I did not took a screen cap. But I would suggest making it possible for the character and the pig guards to spawn in the same spot and object blocks isn't activated until the character started moving.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Did you also transfer to the next room and they didn't follow you or got stuck outside the room? Did you go back and they suddenly all became aggressive towards you? Because that's what happened to me and I'm curious before I submit/edit my other post.

Share this comment

I got stuck outside the room, and I could never used the "Enter door" again to access the previous room. They did not turn aggressive though.

Share this comment

Hi, 

For now, if you get stuck outside the walls, to get back inside the room, you can point your mouse at a location inside the room, open the debug console with the '~' key and type

c_move(GetPlayer())

followed by enter. 

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

9 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Hi, 

For now, if you get stuck outside the walls, to get back inside the room, you can point your mouse at a location inside the room, open the debug console with the '~' key and type

c_move(GetPlayer())

followed by enter. 

Thanks! This has happened a lot even with a reduced number of guards.

Share this comment