Somehow everything disappeared? (EDIT- I AM STUCK OUT OF BOUNDS)

probopassed
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I got struck by lighting in foggy weather while entering my house at night. When I came back out, it looked like I was walking on clouds. I cannot see anything other than clouds. when I turn a certain way, the background is black with water bubble animations. Not sure why this happened.

Also when I have my lighter equipped, the light is ahead of me.

On the map I am somewhere else, as if I teleported.

EDIT- I now realize I am in the water(?) clouds(?). I walked until I went to the coast. Not sure if I can get back out. We'll see.

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 6.32.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 6.32.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 6.36.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 6.38.14 PM.png

Steps to Reproduce
I got struck by lighting in foggy weather while entering my house at night. When I came back out it was like this.
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Encountered the same bug, while entering my house. At the same time the Roc-bird was stomping its foot down.

Was stuck outside the map because it was not possible to walk back to land.

However, I was able to get back by using the command go_next("item_name") in debug console with suitable item name and that got me back on the map.

Edited by Kaphy

Share this comment

On 11/25/2018 at 11:30 AM, Kaphy said:

Encountered the same bug, while entering my house. At the same time the Roc-bird was stomping its foot down.

Was stuck outside the map because it was not possible to walk back to land.

However, I was able to get back by using the command go_next("item_name") in debug console with suitable item name and that got me back on the map.

Oh wow thanks! I may try that. But honestly I may just want to keep the save file untouched as a souvenir haha

Share this comment