Renovation got Invisible

Naruchii
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

After today's update, windows, pillars and decoration plant inside my house become invisible for some reason and I do not know why..
but the still working as it should be, so every morning the light comes in into my house from where the window is even tho no window to be seen there!
I also lost the "Tudor House" renovation, so my house looking back like the Shanty Shack again...

The mod I use are only "Character Skin", "Mini Map" and "Combined Status"
I tried to remove them cause the update may cause it not completely compatible but turns out that is not the problem..
the problem is still there even with the mod removed..

The biggest problem is that since its invisible I cannot destroy it with hammer nor to put new window/plants there since its still there its just invisible!
Please help ~

20181116140155_1.thumb.jpg.95ef004f014c265272fa9ff26d555bb9.jpg20181116141620_1.thumb.jpg.4577168453d8e85ea5e8f23e4889f5f3.jpg

Also, this is how it originally should looks like..
20181115140633_1.thumb.jpg.23ad31451455b459dc35abbb16d1082a.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
I just load my game directly like usual and this happened, before I updated the game (to the last update) this is not happening..

User Feedback

Hi, thanks for the report...that is strange.

Could you go to "Options" in the main menu, and then "Submit Bug"? This will upload your savefile, if you could add a comment that your interior decorations disappeared - I'd like to have a look at it.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I do also have this bug occuring. I noticed that all my decorations (until now only pillars) are gone after I load my save. As long as I don't exit the game and re-enter all pillars are displayed properly. But afer continuing a save all the pillars are gone. Shelfs seem to be not affected by this bug.

Share this comment

19 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Hi, thanks for the report...that is strange.

Could you go to "Options" in the main menu, and then "Submit Bug"? This will upload your savefile, if you could add a comment that your interior decorations disappeared - I'd like to have a look at it.

Thanks.

Alright, I just did~
and thank for the reply :)

Share this comment

On 11/18/2018 at 1:06 PM, bizziboi said:

We found the cause for this, will have to discuss with the team. A fix should come soon after the weekend.

thank you very much for all the hard work! Looking forward to it!

Share this comment