Renovate Tab not working

kittenmittenx
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I use a controller to play on my PC. When I try to go to the renovation tab, it doesn’t have any furniture items I can build. Instead, it says “Garland”, which is the first item in the Dress tab above. If I go to the dress tab and scroll to another item, then go back down to Renovate tab, it will show that item instead, but still no furniture. 

Steps to Reproduce
Use controller to play(I use an Xbox controller). Go inside Slanty Shanty. Stand in front of door while inside. Try to access Renovation tab.

User Feedback

I can confirm that this is in fact a glitch with the controller. The renovate tab appears to be the only crafting tab with "two" levels so they failed to implement an interface for the controller.

Share this comment

Also waiting on devs to add a fix for all of us players using an xbox controller in Hamlet. Can confirm the renovate tab is not working in my game using an Xbox controller. All I can see is Garland as well. 

Share this comment

Same here, I use a Xbox controller and I've never been able to craft anything with the renovate tab inside the house.

Crafting houses outside with the key to the city works fine though.

Share this comment