Problem with worldgen rules

macanick
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

bug.thumb.png.0a41ad083657d0ae7df93834529f5bdd.png

I made new save for several times, since the first and second world was normal, but after third one

all the world's generation rules getting wierd and same.

starting with grass land next to it, biomes are cluster like mosaic in small ground space, grass herds everywhere and dropping my frame rate.

most importantly, i'd like to playing in big worlds so i setting it to large size, when i do that, villages farmer area looked like this picture.

bunch of farm area clustered in small terrain. crossing each other and glitched because there are so many farms generated in small area.

and it wont change since i generated third world. maybe game saved last worldgen type for some reason... because all the world i generated are similar and has same troubles. 

it is weird first and second world didn't had those problems and generated fine.

Steps to Reproduce
game sometimes stopped at world generation process, maybe that causes problem. i don't know what exactly causes this issue

User Feedback

that is a special biome it is supposed to be like that also if you alter the world gen then that is also another variable that could change things. ntw you could have gotten a rare gen 3 times then standard ones.. i think a grass biome close is intentional because they have few to no enemies and the basics for torch and axe.

Share this comment