Possibly three Bugs... honey, lantern and lighting rod.

OlivierGT
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

1 - The Ants are not repleneshing the honey? At least in my world it is not happening. 200+ days.

2 - If you leave a 0% lantern on the ground in the Ruins it will generate eternal light. Just leave the room and return.

3- Lightning Rod sometimes does not work? I lost all my netles. It is happening more often in the Iland where the aporkalypse ruin is located, I lost a small base there for a fire by lighting. (the lighting rod was very close).

Steps to Reproduce
- The Ants are not repleneshing the honey? At least in my world it is not happening. 200+ days. 2 - If you leave a 0% lantern on the ground in the Ruins it will generate eternal light. Just leave the room and return.

User Feedback

3. is indeed a bug. Turned my chests and their contents into ash. You can counter it by abusing another bug :p Simply log out as soon as you see the fire.

I don't think 1. is a bug, since it doesn't replenish honey. It turns Nectar into honey after about 1 day.

Edited by Myfirstacc9

Share this comment

17 hours ago, Myfirstacc9 said:

3. is indeed a bug. Turned my chests and their contents into ash. You can counter it by abusing another bug :p Simply log out as soon as you see the fire.

I don't think 1. is a bug, since it doesn't replenish honey. It turns Nectar into honey after about 1 day.

- yes... the nectar. I tested after what you told....  and if you put it in the ant chest they convert it to honey. Tanks for that.

• Like 1

Share this comment