No pretty parasol in Hamlet?

Matthiola
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I'm looking on the survival tab as Wagstaff and can't find the pretty parasol

Steps to Reproduce
Try to make a pretty parasol in Hamlet

User Feedback

I am having the same issue, do you by any chance have any mods enabled? I am trying to track down the source of the problem. 

Share this comment

On 5/2/2019 at 2:33 AM, bizziboi said:

Confirmed with the save @MasteroftheTDSsubmitted.

Have to investigate.

@bizziboi
I had the same problem with the Pretty Parasol not being available to craft.  The thing was, my first time playing with Wagstaff I did craft it.  The problem seems to have occurred when I loaded my previous saves.  I exited the game and restarted.  When I was notified about my mods, I disabled them.  I then loaded my previous save file and had the Pretty Parasol back in my craft menu.  

I re-enabled each of my mods, but even after re-enabling all my mods (Geo placement, Simple Health bar, Craft Menu), the Pretty Parasol is still available so the problem doesn't seem to be specifically because of a mod.  Maybe the Import process caused the problem?

Share this comment

Thanks for the info. Mods did have to do with it, but not because they were buggy - they caused code to be executed in a different order triggering some code earlier than some other code expected. It should be fixed in the next update.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment