Nettle Plants Don't Bloom

ivan_dde
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Nettle Plants no longer produce nettles. They need to be wet, but the wetness does not persist long enough for them to bloom. Not even in humid season. When the fog or rain ends they revert back to "dry state", resetting their timer.

Steps to Reproduce
Replant nettle plants. Stay in same area until fog or rain is over.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

16 hours ago, fluxpinner said:

Did you try fertilizing them? I had to do that to my wild ones.

Yes. Actually Klei added an unfertilized sprite to the nettle plants. However they did not allow me to fertilize them, so I assume they are fertilized already. I even tried digging them up again and replanting them.

Share this comment

8 hours ago, ivan_dde said:

Yes. Actually Klei added an unfertilized sprite to the nettle plants. However they did not allow me to fertilize them, so I assume they are fertilized already. I even tried digging them up again and replanting them.

Hmm, mine are growing, but I have a different bug: they are invisible when ready to harvest!

Share this comment

6 hours ago, fluxpinner said:

Hmm, mine are growing, but I have a different bug: they are invisible when ready to harvest!

Yes i had three out of my 18 nettle plants blooming and they were invisible. The rest kept resetting their bloom counter i think and are never ready to pick.

Share this comment