Items currently burning in inventory fail to emit light when entering new room in ruins

TalZahn
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I was playing willow, and since she has fire immunity, i would burn items in my inventory for cheap lightsource sometimes. While in ruins, it works when you first light the item. However, if you try to go to another room while it still is burning, no light is emitted and charlie gets ready to attack. 

Pretty sure this is a bug, as it doesn't make sense on why something burning in inventory's light gets snuffed while entering a new room, but still is in the state of burning.

Steps to Reproduce
1) Be Willow OR someone wearing fireproof armor. 2) Go to any ruins in hamlet. 3) Light something on fire in inventory, such as vines, grass tufts, turfs... 4) enter a new room in the ruins. 5) Witness the lack of light (and try not to die to Charlie)

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
9 hours ago, willowdead said:

eating glow berries too

If that is the case, then I would assume the same of glowing jelly fish as well. Good catch!

Share this comment

The glowberry was fixed a while ago.

The burning items in inventory should be fixed in the upcoming patch.

• Like 1

Share this comment