Sign in to follow this  

Invisible Peculiar Object

delta2075
  • Version: Console Pending

After investigating and then mining a statue marked "peculiar," an object fell. It was mostly blue and shaped like a small pig statue, but it didn't seem to have finished texture and was labelled "Missing Name" when I picked it up. In my inventory, it was invisible and did not show a name when I hover the mouse over it, but it takes up a slot and can be dropped on the ground where it again becomes the outline of an object with color but no texture (screenshot).

missing name.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
1. Find pig statue with golden eyes/teeth that is marked "peculiar" 2. investigate with magnifying glass 3. Mine
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

I just got something very similar to this (got it out of a Peculiar Claw Palm Tree)

image.png.7652479582dd6c1b73e5c91b382a3d7a.png

When I pick it up it's invisible in my inventory but still has the 'wet item' border:

image.png.a717d64661ec9b1cc960b057ff75a4a6.png

I'm on PC, btw, not console, but it still looks like pretty much the same bug.

Edited by TheBlob
I noticed OP was on console

Share this comment

Could you go to Main Menu>Options>Report Bug and submit a bug report there? It'll upload your savegame. Mention what saveslot it is, and if it's somewhere in the world (instead of in your inventory), maybe save close to there so I can find it - I'd love to take a look at it.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Share this comment