(Interior Beta) Trading with pig traders in Shipwrecked crashes the game

Hyxaru
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

If you were to get Hamlet pigs into Shipwrecked, attempting to for example give a berry to an Usher pig will crash the game. It seems to occur for any trade and traders. You do get to see a single frame before the crash where the pig makes a bow.

Steps to Reproduce
-Build an Hamlet pig house (or shop) in Shipwrecked. -Provide a trade item to the Hamlet pig. -Crash.

This issue has been fixed in either a future version or updated in a previous version.

• Like 1
  Report Bug

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I traded with all traders in SW and RoG and none crashed... can u pls upload you save file?

What mods are you using?

I recommend you to backup your important save files, completely delete them from the "dont_starve" folder and start fresh.

That solved a lot of conflicts on my end. 

Share this comment

I just disabled all mods and it crashed regardless. I opted to use the 'report bug' option after the crash, so Klei should be able to acces the world right?

I also added the log here.

log.txt

Share this comment

Can confirm this happen even after today hotfix patch. This also happens in RoG too.

Share this comment

.... ....