i cant start game!What happened!?

ihunglee
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

我点击开始但它没有开始

我不知道如何解决它。我想玩哈姆雷特 :(

QQ视频20181112110926.mp4

Steps to Reproduce
start and start and star ......cant start game. turn on mod and turn on mod and turn on mod .......cant turn on mod.

User Feedback

I'm using google translate to understand.

• Have you tried to restart steam?
  • Have you tried to verify the integrity of the game cache?
  • Can you attach a copy of your log.txt file found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve?
  • Can you try and make the game executable called "dontstarve_steam.exe" in Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\bin to Run this program as administrator in its Compatibility Properties? (Right click dontstarve_steam.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Enable Run this Program as Administrator > Apply > Ok)

Share this comment

• Have you tried to restart steam?  yes!
  • Have you tried to verify the integrity of the game cache?  yes!
  • Can you attach a copy of your log.txt file found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve?
  • Can you try and make the game executable called "dontstarve_steam.exe" in Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\bin to Run this program as administrator in its Compatibility Properties? (Right click dontstarve_steam.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Enable Run this Program as Administrator > Apply > Ok)  Useless!
Edited by ihunglee

Share this comment

Hi,

Thanks for the report and the log file.

I know what causes this, it's because you have many savegames (because of the "more saveslots" mod) and the cloud storage ran out of space.

You could try deleting one or two of your existing saves, if you can, while I investigate other solutions.

• Like 2

Share this comment

thank you for help .i will try to delete some savegames.

im so excited.problem is solved.I will never use this mod again.He took me two days to correct my mistake.

Share this comment