[Hamlet Early Access] Infinite Security Contracts

Kerosenn
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

In the hamlet many of you know you can steal items while pigs are sleeping, I discovered a glitch that lets the player be able to get infinite security contracts from the mayor in a short period of time. I have found two methods of doing this but the other might be a feature that wasn't thought to be abused. I have not tested this glitch on other store owners.

Steps to Reproduce
To do the first method of this glitch you have to steal from the mayor when he's sleeping leave the town hall and don't enter until the next day the mayor should be still asleep, as soon as you enter the mayor will wake up and replace the missing security contract you stole from before when hovering your cursor on the security contract it shows the steal option and if you perform the action the mayor walks towards the pedestal where the security contract is and replaces it with another it still shows the steal option and will stop showing the steal option when the player leaves when the mayor is awake this also constantly raises the player's naughtiness level which spawns infinite krampi. The second method can only be done during night, when you enter the mayors office during the afternoon and when it turns night take the security contract and give the mayor an item that plays an animation this instantly wakes up the mayor which then replaces the missing security contract and shortly falls asleep afterwards this can be done over and over again until it's morning which then he stops falling asleep.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.