Game freezes when attacking bees or beehives

shadowthh
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

everytime i attack a bee or beehive the game freezes and i am forced to force close the game i'm in a reign of giants world that is connected to a hamlet world (i started in a hamlet world) i've tried disabling mods still freezes even after disabling all mods i am also in the spring season 

log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
attack a bee or beehive the game freezes may or may not need to be spring for it to happen

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Hi, I can't seem to reproduce this issue. The next time this happens, can you post your log file? It might have a clue.

It's at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt

Share this comment

I'm having this same issue. It seems to only happen if you create a new save and edit a RoG world/Hamlet compatible world. Using default settings while creating a new world does not cause the crash for me and I do not have the crash with a Shipwrecked/Hamlet compatible world even if edited.

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Stillwaters said:

I'm having this same issue. It seems to only happen if you create a new save and edit a RoG world/Hamlet compatible world. Using default settings while creating a new world does not cause the crash for me and I do not have the crash with a Shipwrecked/Hamlet compatible world even if edited.

i can confirm my world is also not a default one i changed land branching to most, land looping to always, no frograin, no wildfires, lots of touch stones, lots of boons, and no killer bees

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Hi, I can't seem to reproduce this issue. The next time this happens, can you post your log file? It might have a clue.

It's at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\log.txt

here is a log from right after the game froze and i had to force close it this time i was in summer so i dont think it has anything to do with spring

log.txt

Edited by shadowthh

Share this comment