Game crashes without warning screen ( hamlet_interiors )

Vante
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending
I apologize if I write to you here but the game freezes and closes without giving me the opportunity to send you my report from the game.
What happened:
If you try to build your own house inside the volcano on Shipwrecked, and try to get inside, the game freezes and closes a few seconds later without warning.
I tried 2 times with 2 different saves, using the console commands .. but the game keeps crashing every time I try to enter your home if it is built inside the volcano.
I tried to build the house off the volcano and it works.
I dont use any mods.
It probably happens even if you try to build your own house in a cave on ROG ...
Maybe you were already aware of this problem, however I wanted to warn you anyway.

Steps to Reproduce
If you try to build your own house inside the volcano on Shipwrecked, and try to get inside, the game freezes and closes a few seconds later without warning. I tried 2 times with 2 different saves, using the console commands .. but the game keeps crashing every time I try to enter your home if it is built inside the volcano. I tried to build the house off the volcano and it works. I dont use any mods

User Feedback