Game crashed When I try to place campfire and Science Machine

OpheliaDownHere
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

At first, The game crash when I try to access to the game, It force to close the windows while I didn't do anything. So I uninstalled it and re-install the game. Finally I can access the game and choose to play DLC Hamlet and have enjoyed for a bit. The game crashed again when I craft a campfire and place it. This happen when I try to place Science Machine too. Picture are attached, Please help me to fix this. Thank you.

ภาพหน้าจอ (537).png

Steps to Reproduce
Try to play The DLC Hamlet and game crashed when do crafting and place the item.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

i have the same problem, but i didn't try to place a science machine. However, in my case, the game seems to not crash when i place a campfire in the city area

Cattura g.PNG

Share this comment

1 hour ago, grongo said:

i have the same problem, but i didn't try to place a science machine. However, in my case, the game seems to not crash when i place a campfire in the city area

Cattura g.PNG

I try to place campfire in another area too. For me, It's works on Painted biome. Seems it always crash when place it on around first spawn area. 

Share this comment

I struggling with the same error. The game crashes whenever I craft something at the sciene machine. Sometimes I can craft stuff multiple times at the science machine without the game crashing and other times it crashes on the first craft. Really odd.

Share this comment

We were not able to repro it here, but we have a guess at it, and that fix will be in the next update. 

• Thanks 3

Share this comment