Game crash when entering Cave Cleft

TuTaraTuta
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Started a new game(no mods, Ham only, playing as Wilson, a few minor changes in world gen), tried to enter a cave cleft almost immediately, game crashed. Tried to do this again, by continuing (wich was technically a restart, as a save was at the beginning of the day). Unsurprisingly, game crashed again. 
First time I got some grass and twigs before going in, second time went in with the machete alone. 

Steps to Reproduce
Nothing special, just tried to enter a cave cleft a few minutes/seconds after spawning.

User Feedback

Hello @TuTaraTuta, welcome to the forums. When you make a bug report, please always attach a copy of your log.txt file. It should be found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve. Drag drop the file to the text box when you make a reply to this bug report.

If the game crashes, always attach the log.txt file to your report. If you can recreate the issue for you, then let the game crash again. Once it crashes, get the file and attach it cause that will shed some light on why it crashed. After that, try to verify the integrity of the game cache and see if the issue still persists.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Not sure if it's related, but my game was stuck on the black loading screen when I exited the cave cleft. There was another time when I exited the flower shop and it was stuck on the black loading screen as well. With the latest problem, the game closed on me when I exited the flower shop. The other times when I was stuck on the black loading screen I just closed the game and restarted and it would go to the last save as expected. I have attached the log.txt for the time the game closed on me when I exited the flower shop. Not sure how else I can help you guys troubleshoot if there is a problem.

log.txt

• Like 1

Share this comment

Thank you, @Zillvr! I'm super sorry I forgot the log, and that it took me THAT much time to reply. But I tried playing again and same crash appeared in the same place, so here's the log!

log.txt

Edited by TuTaraTuta

Share this comment