Fps drops / Fps not 60(120) / crashes

teampatrikCZ1
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Hi, I have a problem with my game. My game should run smoothly on 60fps but it doesn't, I sometimes have massive fps drops and my fps is below 60, it only stays at 50-55. I have a gaming laptop with these specs :

CPU :        Intel Core i7 7700HQ @ 2.80GHz

RAM :       16,0GB Single-Channel Unknown @ 1198MHz (17-17-17-39)

Motherboard :       Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MS-1799 (U3E1)  

Graphics :        Generic PnP Monitor (1920x1080@120Hz)
                                                   ntel HD Graphics 630 (MSI)

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (MSI)

ForceWare version: 397.64
                                                   SLI Disabled    

This problem does also occurs in DST, vanilla, shipwrecked and RoG.

Please help. This problem is very annoying and makes the game not enjoyable. I do no use mods. I have tried everything that's on the internet about this problem and I have yet to find the solution. I also varyfied the game cache like 25 times.

This is my fourth attempt at making the devs/admins/mods look at my problem. It has been more than a half of a year since my first post.

log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
Playing the game on a high-end computer.

User Feedback

On 3/21/2019 at 4:48 PM, NotStarved said:

Post your issue in this thread too.

Except this happens in RoG, Vanilla and shipwrecked.

Also, when are you going to fix these issues ? I have waited almost 2 years for an aswer to my orginal post. Imagine. waiting 2 yours for someone to fix a problem and not being able to enjoy your favourite game.

Edited by teampatrikCZ1
wait time

Share this comment