Farm indoors broken and indestructible

phasic
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

I tried putting an advanced farm in my house. I was able to plant a seed and the crop displayed as normal. After leaving then returning to my house the farm is empty, missing the crop and the white fencing. The option to hammer is no longer visible, so it's stuck in my house. It'd be cool if farms could work indoors.

Steps to Reproduce
Put farm in house. Plant seed. Leave house. Return to house.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Thanks for the report.

Alas - Farms were not supposed to be craftable indoors. The next update will fix that oversight.

Share this comment

Changed Status to Fixed

@phasic

In order to get rid of the one you can't hammer, stand somewhat close to it in your house, open the debug console (with '~') and paste the following code:

local pt = GetPlayer():GetPosition() local ents = TheSim:FindEntities(pt.x, pt.y, pt.z, 10) for i,v in pairs(ents) do if v.prefab=="fast_farmplot" then v:Remove() end end

....followed by the enter key.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment

It hasn't been fixed though... Farms can still be placed indoors but do not work and (some) cannot be destroyed :( Thanks to the person who suggested a way to remove them with console command.

Edited by frutferatu
Typo

Share this comment