Everything Looks Small

cutiedactyl
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

When I launch the game the loading text, main menu, and loading screen are very zoomed out. Going to full screen doesn't help and I can't change the display.20181109211248_1.thumb.jpg.4480e18d7d542401c63efda514fc6612.jpg20181109211258_1.thumb.jpg.473bc4810ab7fcee09626a1a92d8e96a.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Opened the game.

User Feedback

Hello @cutiedactyl, welcome to the forums. Could you attach a copy of your log.txt file and settings.ini found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\. That could help shed some more light on what could be causing this issue. You've tried to verify the integrity of the game cache already, correct?

I reckon it's due to some auto-optimization done by programs made for your video card, i.e. something like GeForce Experience for NVIDIA. If you have something like that, maybe try fiddling with the settings in those programs at deals with game graphics and see if something could be causing it from that.

That's all I can think of for now.

Share this comment

Okay I managed to fix the scaling issue. Set it to run on 2048-1535 (forget exact numbers) instead of my typical monitor resolution and it scaled full screen accordingly. Thanks for your suggestion!

Share this comment