Entering volcano causes crash.

Proxillus
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I have a shipwrecked world combined with a hamlet world. I transferred over to the shipwrecked world I had around day 400 on a dry season. After about 8 days there was no sign of a volcano eruption so I decided to go and visit the volcano and speed up the timer at the altar. Upon trying to enter the volcano it just crashed my game. I had mods but I turned them all off and tried again. Still crashed. I'm on a crashing loop now as the save file is listed as Volcano so there is no going back in my save :(

Not sure if this log could help, but I'll put it here anyways. 

log.txt

Steps to Reproduce
Most likely - Enter shipwrecked in dry season from the sky worthy in hamlet. Enter the volcano (I did it after around 6 or 8 days)

User Feedback

@Proxillus

Could you submit a bug report from in-game? (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug). Mention the saveslot and the issue. It'll upload your savegame, I would like to take a look at it.

Share this comment

I don't have that save file anymore since I took my world from the non interiors beta and replaced it in the beta, but if I am able to replicate the crashing I will do what you suggested.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

If you still have that save in the non-beta version you could submit the report from there and tell me what saveslot (just mention it's actually for the interiors beta and I'll know what to do with it to try to replicate).

If you're willing of course, but the bug is quite specific, I would love to investigate that issue before it potentially comes back to the main version.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I was able to somehow replicate it again. I'm sending the bug report from the main menu from hamlet interiors.

Share this comment