Dozens of buggy Ro Bin!

Mazamazine
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I found the Ro Bin stone near the chest containing the stone egg in my base. Since then, stones + Ro Bin keep popping each time I walk near this chest. Most of them don't stay near their stone and walk nearby instead.
I moved the stone to another chest, it then popped from this other chest. I have about 20 Ro Bin... Seems like only one follows, not the others even if carrying their stone. Sometimes they do...

I try using one, it did well for a while and suddenly disappeared with my stuff in it. I came in and out from a cave a few times, it came back. Then it suddenly stopped following, like the other buggy ones. Regularly (on entering a house / cave or saving), my Ro Bin stops following and another takes its place. I have to look into the (now) ~40  Ro Bin to find my things. Will try destroying the stones if possible.

Attached files: one with all the stones + 1 near the 1rst chest and one near 2nd chest.

FIX: I was able to keep the egg, move it from a storage to another one. It finally disapeared when I dropped it. Ro Bin stopped popping.

tooMany!.png

popingRoBin.png

popingAgain.png

Chesters_everywhere.png

Steps to Reproduce
- The stone egg was stored in a chest - Then, just walk away from the chest and come back makes another one appear - Keeps hatching until egg dropped
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Same thing happened to me, I was sneezing in my house when one Ro Bin appeared and then several others every 10-20 seconds. I was kidnapped during Humid season so I had a stone egg in my chest as well.

20181119205538_1.jpg

Share this comment

+1, I managed to kill the extra RoBin and it never spawned back, then I just left the extra stone away. At first I thought that the RoBin had two eyes missing so two stones spawned, haha.

• Haha 1

Share this comment

On 11/26/2018 at 3:58 PM, lazyalia said:

+1, I managed to kill the extra RoBin and it never spawned back, then I just left the extra stone away. At first I thought that the RoBin had two eyes missing so two stones spawned, haha.

Ahahah creepy!
How did you killed them?  "Big bird"? My Ro Bin regularly "lose connection" with the stone and flees, replaced by another one if I drop the stone and take it back. Then I have to find my things among too much Ro Bins! Really annoying...

Share this comment