DLC not "added" on account but playable

ElCocopache
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I registered for the beta, but, because I had tests at the institute, I could not check if I had access. Now when I noticed that you guys had released the early access I decided to buy it, but I found this.

(Sorry if they are in Spanish :()

h1.thumb.PNG.023e434fc76f8ca1310a1cd1d99a4538.PNG

h2.thumb.PNG.7175cf045fc01698444aa889cde9f2bc.PNGh3.thumb.PNG.39f146df4511187f1d68cc85dfcfa2ec.PNG

I don't have the actual DLC in my account, but i can play it. Is this because i did "got the beta access" (don't know if i did, because of the test :?), but didn't use the " twobeeornottwobee " code on steam. I'll keep an eye in the report.

h4.PNG

h5.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
1. Register for the beta. 2. Don't show up at the beta days, cause studies. 3. Don't use the code "twobeeornottwobee". 4. Release day, can play, DLC is not on account.

User Feedback

According to this, i own the DLC, maybe is just a bug from steam (Steam still thinks i don't have it i guess).

https://steamcommunity.com/id/RenkorDemon/ Steam profile

h7.PNG.5e829a4c663e3a1608c48cd1bebb3907.PNGh8.PNG.e8c37cd08f68568383702ccbe6207e40.PNG

I removed Hamlet from the "wishlist", and it still shows it as i have it in there. So maybe it is a bug from steam. (Restarted steam several times now)

Next pic comes from web steam, Steam really thinks i don't have the dlc, but if i try to buy it, shows me that i do own it.

h9.thumb.PNG.eec973f306bd6683b8a15103a1d9d403.PNG

Edited by ElCocopache
More info/ changed pics for the english version

Share this comment

Since you signed up for the beta, you got the game for free!

No need to worry, this is not a bug! It's just because Klei loves us so much, and we love them in return! :wilson_love:

Share this comment

Yeah... i did read about them giving the DLC (loved to read about that, just maked me love them even more :wilson_love:), just didn't think i would get it for the part of not "playing it".
You could say, the "actual bug" would be that some parts of steam think i don't own the DLC, but some know i do. :wilson_laugh:

Share this comment

14 hours ago, ElCocopache said:

Yeah... i did read about them giving the DLC (loved to read about that, just maked me love them even more :wilson_love:), just didn't think i would get it for the part of not "playing it".
You could say, the "actual bug" would be that some parts of steam think i don't own the DLC, but some know i do. :wilson_laugh:

The same thing happens for me, but I mean just because you already have it doesn't mean you can't buy it again. :wilson_goodjob:

Share this comment