Custom World Dont Work

AngelaS
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Im also having the same problem with the world I decided to take those stupid gnats out (cause they always kill me lol) and twerk a few more things but it doesnt work at all they stay in the game no matter what I do will this be fixed or am I doing something wrong?

Steps to Reproduce
I dont have any mods at all honestly I have no clue how to do that and it says your world your rules but it doesnt work I dont think im doing anything wrong I have tried to restart the game and put what I want in everytime instead of saving as a preset but that still doesnt work

User Feedback

Same here. Please Devs, take a look at this right away, it seems to be something affecting a huge number of players (my guess it affects EVERY player). Makes the game significantly less enjoyable for me and many more. 

Share this comment

Same here. I tried various permutations, but changes made to world configuration do not persist.

They also no longer persist in DS/RoG/SW.

Removing Hamlet fixed the problem in DS/RoG/SW.

Share this comment

Yeah, it doesn't appear the world options are working right now. It sucks because I wanted to mess around in RoG and tried to change some settings but none of them stuck. I didn't make the world compatible with Hamlet. Hopefully they fix this soon, this is driving me nuts.

Share this comment