Crashing when near spiders

HoneyHam
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Fixed

When near spiders/spider nests, in the normal world with RoG/Hamlet turned on, sometimes my game will crash. It seems very inconsistent, because sometimes I can approach and kill spiders and spider nests. There was one nest that instantly crashed me twice in a row, and then one that I approached once and then left and came back and it crashed me after it had been on screen for a while. The reason I'm assuming it's because of spiders is because of the "SGSpider" in the crash report... I had multiple crashes with the same report, as well. 

2018-11-11.png

Steps to Reproduce
I was in the normal world, with RoG/Hamlet activated. It is spring. When near spider nests, I will sometimes crash and get this report.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I have the same issue, except that I played as the spider starting in Hamlet, then placed a spider nest near my base. The game sometimes crashes for no reason. It was day 3 in the game (fall?)

Share this comment