Clipped out of island boundary

clockworkgalaxy
  • Version: Console Fixed

I was playing on a new Wormwood save when this exploit occurred. The pig village was at the edge of the map, but the grocer's shop was on the boundary of the island. I had no issue getting inside. However, when I left, I found myself on the edge of the boundary between the fog and the island. I couldn't get back on the land, but could walk around in the fog. I could interact with things on the land, but couldn't get onto it. When I attacked one of the pig people, the guard still tried to chase me. When I was close to the land, it hit me, but just had the running animation when I went away from it.

I forgot to grab a screenshot, but I also managed to set the grocer's (and myself) on fire. 

woodwormisjesus.PNG

woodwormisjesus2.PNG

woodwormisjesus3.PNG

woodwormisjesus4.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
Go into a building on the edge of the map where the land breaks into the fog, then leave.
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Thanks for the report. I managed to repro it and realized it was another condition where this could happen. The next update should have a fix for it.

If you're still stuck on the clouds and want to get back on land:

- Open the debug console with the ~ key

- Move your mouse to a safe spot on land

- type c_move(GetPlayer()) followed by enter.

Share this comment