Can't join the party

M1KE1STH3B3ST
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

Game crashes when trying to return to the pig village after surviving 3 days of aporkalypse and resetting calendar.  This was the third aporkalypse in this world and was the first one that I kept going in order to see the pig celebration. 

Edit: It was crashing because of the mod "Replace PigGuard Torches"  That mod is not compatible with the pig celebration and fireworks. 

hamlet crash.png

porkland_5.txt

Steps to Reproduce
Survive the third aporkalypse for 3 days and then return to a pig village
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Hi,

Does this happen reliably for you with that save? I just tried going into the pig-city in that save with the current version on Steam but had no issue.

Share this comment

It only crashes when I have the mod "Replace PigGuard Torches" enabled.  It will crash every time I go to town with the mod on.  It never crashes when I have the mod turned off. 

Share this comment

9 hours ago, M1KE1STH3B3ST said:

It only crashes when I have the mod "Replace PigGuard Torches" enabled.  It will crash every time I go to town with the mod on.  It never crashes when I have the mod turned off. 

Then it's the mod's fault. You really shouldn't report bugs, or crashes that happen when you have ANY sort of mod enabled.
Devs can't fix what isn't their problem, and it could use up someone's time! So here's a friendly heads up! 

Share this comment

You could contact the mod's author to let them know - they may be able to fix it based on your save file or log file.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment