Black Map showing icons of tress, rocks, bushes...

Danubioo
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

So... I bought the DLC yesterday, and when i started a new world, i opened the map and showed it5bf5692c784c8_bugklei.thumb.png.bd34b926963447990cabc0b195ba04d2.png

Same thing happens sometimes with Shipwrecked DLC too, if someone knows how to fix this, i would thank so much.

Steps to Reproduce
I want a resolution for this, or my money gone away.

User Feedback

Hello @Danubioo, welcome to the forums. Do you perhaps also have other DLCs enabled? Do you have mods active?

Also attach a copy of the log.txt file found under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarve. That should should shed a little bit more light on whats going wrong.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Thank you! So, the first time i played hamlet, RoG and SWP were actived and some mods like status, craft pot, then i created and this bug appeared on map, so i decided to disable the mods and the 2 DLCs, but i had no results.

And There is the log copy.

log - Cópia.txt

Just now, Danubioo said:

Obrigado! Então, a primeira vez que joguei hamlet, RoG e SWP foram ativados e alguns mods como status, craft pot, então eu criei e esse bug apareceu no mapa, então eu decidi desativar os mods e os 2 DLCs, mas não tive resultados .

E há a cópia do log.

log - Archive.txt

@Zillvr

Share this comment

@Danubioo could you disable Simple Map Editor and make a new save. See if the issue still occurs.

That save is pretty new correct? So as long as the issue is fixed you could just start over?

Share this comment

Are you talking about the Mod Simple Map Editor? If yes, i didnt actived it, and make a new save means create a new world?

I tried to create new worlds, but i hadnt any result :( @Zillvr

Share this comment

Can i delete my .log from donotstarve? If ido, what will change in my game, i dont have any world, cause i deleted all of them trying to resolve this bug.

Share this comment

@Danubioo Deleting the log file doesn't affect the game, it just specifically jots down whats happening behind the scenes (as a way to troubleshoot issues). So please confirm what you've done so far in order:

After all that, your maps are still messed up? and yes, new save = new world.

If you don't have worlds, then we could try the next thing:

• Go to Documents\Klei
  • Delete the whole DoNotStarve folder

Share this comment