Aporkalypse calendar not ending aporkalypse

ManuerDesu
  • Version: Console Pending

I've messed with the calendar before day 61, then around day 50 the aporkalypse started. I went to the calendar hoping to stop it, stepped at the pressure plate and... nothing. The pressure plates keep opening and closing the door, but they don't change the clock at all. 

Steps to Reproduce
mess with the clock before first aporkalypse; try to stop it when it begins

User Feedback

same here but on pc... it seems to be as buggy or even worse than the volcano is shipwrekced... the problem is the aporkalypse can end you run while the volcano is just annoying :/

Edited by FreyaMaluk

Share this comment

Guys try to put a stick on every button in the calendar room and save the game, 
when you come back it will probably be working normally again

Share this comment

4 hours ago, nathanf said:

Guys try to put a stick on every button in the calendar room and save the game, 
when you come back it will probably be working normally again

doesnt work for me

besides... "relogging 10 times" shouldn't be the way of solving this issue..this needs a proper fix

Share this comment

After posting this i tried to stop the aporkalypse again and it worked; the pressure plates still triggered the doors, but they stopped the aporkalypse. But still, needs a fix if this much people are having trouble with it. 

Share this comment

After the first Aporkalypse, same has happened for me.  Visually, the issue seems to have something to do with the clock hands sticking to the right forever.

Share this comment