Ancient Ruins map mirrored (Interior Beta)

Bronzebot
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

While exploring a random grassland ancient ruin I decided to proceed directly west untill I came to a stop. While consulting the map, I found that the map had revealed itself as if though I instead went to the east.

On further investigation, it seems that traveling north and south will reveal the map properly, so it is quite litterally mirrored. The map does however display individual room's contents properly (like grass tufts & saplings).

This occured on several grassland ancient ruins.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Locate a grassland ancient ruin 2. Travel sideways and find the map to be mirrored

User Feedback

Could you report a bug in-game? (Main Menu>Options>Report Bug). Mention the saveslot and the issue and preferably save in that ruin? I am unable to repro this.

Share this comment

I lied, I am able to repro it. Either it has been a long day or it is not quite 100% reproducable. 

I'll look at it tomorrow - thanks for the report!

Share this comment

1 hour ago, bizziboi said:

I lied, I am able to repro it. Either it has been a long day or it is not quite 100% reproducable. 

I'll look at it tomorrow - thanks for the report!

I'm getting the same bug inside the mant hill

except it's way more broken and has the entrances all off center and almost has me spawning inside walls.

Share this comment

Everyone on the beta will have this issue.

.....Not sure how I tested it and didn't get it, but it obviously was not something stupid I did like testing the wrong version. 

Obviously.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this comment