Was teleported from town to a strange bright area in the clouds

White Wolf
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I've seen this area before, from the edge of the middle island. Small bright spot in the clouds. Strange place, but I didn't paid much attention to it.

Then, a 10 or 12 days later (very approximately), on another island (started) i went out from the shop with a carrot on the signboard (in the evening time) and, instead of spawn in the city, was teleported to this area. O_o
There should have been a battle of guards with thousands of vampire bats outside the shop. But instead of this thick of the action I found myself in the clouds. In paradise, you might say. Since from the dark area next to me (stock of treasures) i could pick up a huge amount of idols and relics. =)
I could walk on the clouds, but it was impossible to return to the islands. This is the sad part of the story..

Anyway. Reloading the game didn't help. Now i live in the clouds)

The save files are attached in the rar archive.

P.S.: Please, forgive me for my mistakes in english)

20181022041643_1.jpg

20181022041717_1.jpg

20181022041727_1.jpg

20181022041755_1.jpg

Treasures_in_the_clouds.rar

Steps to Reproduce
Load the save files.

User Feedback

So you can keep playing your save since this doesn't look like a world breaking bug. What you can do it press the tilda key "~" and type c_give("orangestaff") that will cheat in an item to get you back inside the map. Once you are back on land press ctrl+L.

If the save continues to throw you onto the clouds after you fix this you may wan't to mention that so the devs know its reproducible from the save.

Share this comment

Yes, the lazy explorer really helps.
I'll test if the game will teleport me back to this spot during the next vampire bats attacks. I think it was because of the huge number of these creatures in the sky.
If the game teleports me again, I'll edit the bug report.

UPD: I lived for about 20 days in this world and tried to reproduce the bug several times, repeating everything I did then step by step. But every time I left the shops, I appeared in the city without any problems. So, apparently, it was a random one-time set of circumstances (perhaps). I was no longer teleported to this “paradise” again. At least for these 20 days...

Edited by White Wolf

Share this comment