Jump to content

the name "Stalactite" is incorrect, as Stalactites hang down from the ceiling.

Sicko Hog
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending


The correct term for rock formations coming from the ground is "Stalagmite."

Steps to Reproduce
Hover your mouse over a "Stalactite"
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.

  • Create New...