Pigs refuse to do more business even after days pass

kiwikenobi
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

When trading with some of the pigs, after a trade or three, they'll refuse to accept any more items, saying, "come'st back on the morrow," which seems to suggest that, once a new day starts, they will accept more trades. But many days passed, and the pigs would still not accept any trades, repeating, "come'st back on the morrow."

Steps to Reproduce
Trade with pigs until they refuse more trades, days pass and they still won't accept new trades

User Feedback

This happens to me, too, very consistently. They're pretty much all good for money only once. Except for the lady pig who wants hedge clippings, she takes those endlessly for some reason. And I wouldn't have thought much about it except that they all say to come back tomorrow, as if they'll trade again on a new day, but they still don't.

Edited by kiwikenobi

Share this comment

The same things happens to me,sometimes with all the pigs, sometimes with just the town pigs, depending on the safe.The issue doesn't seem to be related to settings or characters.

Share this comment

Yep, me too, except for the farmers pig outside of town. In every game I made, every pig tell me to come back "tomorow", but no mather how long it has been, the never trade with me again...

Share this comment