Permanently black screen

Xedlord
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I was in the ruins, and tried to go through a doorway but the game crashed (I think you fixed this crash recently) and so I restarted the game and loaded it back up, but when it finished loading there was no ground, just blackness, so I left through the entrance and then went back in, but this time the entire screen was black except for the UI, I tried equipping various light sources but none of them did anything, I looked at the map and it showed I was outside the map far to the bottom right, and I eventually just died to Charlie.

So I made another world, and after a while I went back into the ruins, everything was going fine until I just walked straight through the wall for some reason, I tried for a while to get back in but wasn't successful, so I thought that maybe if I took a running start I could ram my way back through the wall, but once I walked away I disappeared from the map I couldn't find my way back, I tried zooming out the map and it showed I was at top right corner of the world, I tried going back to the ruins, and the map showed I was back in the room, but like before the screen just wouldn't show anything, So I spawned a telelocator staff to teleport out, and it sounded like I was in the jungle near some spider monkeys, but the map still showed that I was in the ruins, and as before the screen was black, and so I ended up dying to Charlie in what I could only assume to be the jungle in the daytime.

Sorry if this is just a bunch of needless details.

Steps to Reproduce
In the second paragraph I was walking up to a doorway to hack some vines when I walked through the wall

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.