garden shop black box

zzt-oop
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

i was being attacked by the thief pig- after the guards set him on fire once or twice i decided to slip into the garden shop to get some currency for my plops from the shopkeeper.

unfortunately, though, i seem to have entered a completely black room. i lit a torch and nothing was illuminated to me, nor am i getting any warning sounds from charlie. can't find a door to get out. by my nearest estimate, the room might be empty. walking around does produce the wooden floor sound effect, and i can also hear footsteps not originating from me. i assume this to be a scripted shopkeep doing that thing where they kind of walk into the wall if you won't let them leave at night. 

i waited until day, and nothing changed other than the other set of footsteps getting louder. there might be two sets during the day?? i heard wilson say something as well, but either his text did not display or i didn't move to see it fast enough. 

i have entered other shops at dawn just fine, not sure why this one is so strange. 

Steps to Reproduce
enter garden shop at dusk while thief pig is present

User Feedback