entering a room in the ruins and going back makes the screen go dark

BionicSandwich
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

I went into a ruin, went to a new room, came back into the main room, and it was completely dark. all the menus showed up, but using a torch did nothing.

Steps to Reproduce
1 Enter a ruin 2 enter anther room 3 go back to main room

User Feedback

This may be a rare bug on rendering a new room/area. I came across this, but instead in the ruins it happened as I entered City Hall. I had previously entered it, looked around, left, and for some reason walked back in. That resulted in a black screen, no character model, but with menus and use of them intact, but using a light source did nothing, as I tried it too.

Share this comment

I think its related to what I stuck upon. When you enter caves (any teleporting gate, apparently), the entrance might be bound to possition out of the room player supposed to spawn at. Its irrelevant, but when out of bounds sanity aint dropping.20181016141254_1.thumb.jpg.687c675e9337badfd30c8515c6bee67b.jpg20181016141231_1.thumb.jpg.d34ce5171e27e9c862be750fdadaca52.jpg

Share this comment

The same thing happened to me 3 times now, when entering my house, entering a shop and entering the ruins (all not for the first time).

Edited by Pris

Share this comment