Black screen upon going into house [Youtube Footage included]

Squeegee
  • Version: PC/MAC/Linux Pending

The bug occurred when I save and loaded into a house, the house at first was just missing it's wallpaper and floorboards but then when I left and came back the whole house was pitch black but I can still leave by pressing space on my keyboard.

Steps to Reproduce
Save and exit while in a house (I just renovated the house before so). Afterward, the house will be permanently pitch black, nothing fixes it.

User Feedback

Hi @gary9996

Thanks for the report!

If you still have this savefile could you upload it (maybe saved with player in front of house so I can find it easily?) - I would love to debug it and have been unable to repro it.

For details on where to find your savefile please see this link:

Thanks!

Share this comment

9 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Hi @gary9996

Thanks for the report!

If you still have this savefile could you upload it (maybe saved with player in front of house so I can find it easily?) - I would love to debug it and have been unable to repro it.

For details on where to find your savefile please see this link:

Thanks!

The file I'm looking to send you is porkland_1_dlc_porkland right?

Share this comment

.... ....
1 minute ago, bizziboi said:

If the world is in saveslot 1, then yes :)

Alright, thank you! One thing I also noticed is that leaving any house will cause it to rain, so it'd be good to watch out for that as well. Thank you again for your help.

savefileporkland.zip

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

Ah, I have the same bug! I posted my save file in the thread I had started as well. Just commenting here also to note that it was also raining in my game when the bug started, and it's still raining in the save file I uploaded as well.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment