Wortox Exploit

Witcheress
  • Pending

Today i saw Wortox crafting Wigfrid's Battle Helm and Battle Spear. Also Wortox walks on water free(also in cave void) and walk passing through wall like they dont exist.

I dont know how they making this but it is happened. And it is happened in Klei official server.

Steps to Reproduce
Seemed player must pick Wigfrid and other characters first then change to Wortox to make this bug happen.

This issue has not been confirmed by a developer yet.

Report Bug

User Feedback

sorry forgot to say not just walls. Wortox literally passed through all objective including npc and players

Share this comment

That sounds like a player with administrator rights on that server (ab)used some console commands to do the things you said. Are you new to the game?

Edited by cezarica

Share this comment

7 hours ago, cezarica said:

That sounds like a player with administrator rights on that server (ab)used some console commands to do the things you said. Are you new to the game?

The original post here specifies it was on a Klei Official server. Unless one of the devs was messing around in public for some reason, it's very unlikely it was a server admin.

• Like 1

Share this comment

.... ....

It is happened in Penguil Parade Klei official. I dont think he has an admin right something. He might did some console command stuff idk.

Share this comment