Wendy cannot select - code fix?

kangaskhan
  • Pending

Hello,

My friend likes to play as Wendy. When Wendy has Abigail out, she is not able to select items. It takes ~5 seconds for items to move from a chest or the ground to the inventory. This causes death where for instance, night falls and she can't get her torch out, or it takes half a day to get ready to go for a raid.

Looking around Wendy/Abigail code, I notice there are dependencies and updates for Wendy's inventory associated with Abigail. 

Lag may exacerbate the problem.

Please let me know if you have suggestions to delete code with her inventory (associated with Ab?) to force update selection faster.

Previously we've tried to remove the decay function for her flower and I went in myself to eliminate the remove line from dodecay, and change things around in updatestate(), unlink(), and refresh(), but the game crashed.

Steps to Reproduce
Playing on my server in North US, my friend in South US has problems with Wendy. When Wendy has Abigail out, she is not able to select items. It takes ~5 seconds for items to move from a chest or the ground to the inventory. This causes death where for instance, night falls and she can't get her torch out, or it takes half a day to get ready to go for a raid.

User Feedback

There are no comments to display.