Very small animation errors

Mudley
  • Fixed

And here goes Mudley again posting stuff that nobody with common sense would bother with.

• Part of the Whirly Fan appears above the head when looking to the sides. (Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but while walking with it left and right, it seems that is mirrored to the wrong direction)
  • While Pig guardians transform out of their werepig state, it uses the normal pig textures. They still use the correct ones when transforming in.
  • Ok, I'm surprise that even I caught that: While holding nothing, ride a beefalo from behind, one of the arms will awkwardly snap to position while changing from the mounting to idle animation.

This one will probably be ignored for very good reasons, but just pointing it out because why not.

• Characters that have their hair hidden while using any sort of headgear will show this while doing stuff that triggers the jump animation.
Spoiler

QPj1Atm.png

Also, to make this report a little more useful, revisite this would you guys mind? It's very easy to reproduce, I posted there again to be more clear.

Steps to Reproduce
Have mental issues.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.