Unfortunate crashing

FluffersMcSheep
  • Closed

I've seem to have gotten myself into a pickle and cannot seem to resolve an issue I have probably created myself by downloading an "updated" version of a mod which I cannot specifically remember since I downloaded multiple at a time. After Unsubbing to every mod I had, deleting everything in the mod folder, verifying integrity of the game cache and reinstalling the game it seems that I'm able to get to the main screen that allows me to click play but once it finishes logging in then the .exe instantly stops working. My lack of knowledge on this issue is rather frustrating since it was my own doing but hopefully I find a fix with this. Thank you in advance for the help.

Steps to Reproduce
Recklessly installing mods I'm unable to recall names of. The log.txt file probably shows the main issues I assume.

User Feedback

@FluffersMcSheep, welcome to the forums.

In

it's been suggested to remove the file Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\motd_image and run the game again.

If that doesn't help, could you please attach your client_log.txt (same folder as log.txt; log.txt is the old name).

Edited by Muche
  • Like 1

Share this comment