Unable to link Twitch Account To my Klei Account

Mooh
  • Pending

Hello,

I have linked my Twitch account (moohoobleu) to my Klei account and had no issues getting drops until my Twitch account got hacked, and I was unable to unlink the hacked Twitch account (moohoobleu) due to the fact that I have no way of accessing it. I have been trying to contact Twitch, but it's been 6 weeks since my last e-mail, and I've given up waiting for any response from Twitch. Since then, I have been trying to link my secondary Twitch account (moohoo) to my Klei account, but it keeps telling me "Apparently you have already connected your game ID with another Twitch account. Open a new session in your web browser (using “Incognito” or “Private” mode, for example) and log in with the secondary Twitch account, visit the “Settings” page, then “Connections”, then disconnect the “Klei Entertainment” application. Finally, return to this page and try to connect your Twitch account again.

I have followed the directions as described in that statement, but still do not have any success in linking my accounts. The odd thing is, my current Twitch account (moohoo) says I have linked the Twitch account to Klei, but according to my Klei linked accounts tab, It has nothing listed, and I'm not getting any drops since I've been watching DST streamers on Twitch for hours. Please refer to the screenshots attached. I would appreciate any help.

account 2.jpg

twitch_account.JPG

account 1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
Trying to link my secondary Twitch account (moohoo) to my Klei Account.
  • Like 1

User Feedback

it also happen on me.

I follow
1. Open a new session in your web browser (using “Incognito” or “Private” mode, for example)
2. Log in with the secondary Twitch account, visit the “Settings” page, then “Connections”, then disconnect the “Klei Entertainment” application.
3. Finally, return to this page and try to connect your Twitch account again.
but still not work

Share this comment