Twitch drops

ioiioi
  • Pending

I can't link my twitch account to klei account.

The error message is "The game-user identifier is associated with a Twitch ID other than the authenticated Twitch user."

I can't understand what it means. Course I don't know how to fix it. Please help me.

kk.thumb.png.9995c25bd38269dc36f87c5210214964.png

Steps to Reproduce
I just linked it but it doesn't work.

User Feedback

Hello @ioiioi, welcome to the forums. I think it means that the steam username has already been linked to a different twitch username. I could be misunderstanding too.

You do have twitch.tv up and logged into your twitch account, while also logged into https://accounts.klei.com/login with your steam account (all in the same browser)?

Share this comment

@ioiioi were you finally able to link them? For others who may encounter the same issue, could you elaborate on the things you did exactly to fix the issue for you.

Share this comment

My Twitch Account was linked to my Klei account, and I received a Twitch Drops as well. I'm not sure why this issue happened, but my issue was that when I tried to link my Twitch account to my Klei account, I couldn't link it due to an error saying "The game-user identifier is associated with a Twitch ID other than the authenticated Twitch user." I solved this issue by following the steps below.

1. Log in to the Twitch account that's been linked to a Klei account before.
2. Go to Settings -> Connections -> Other Connections. Disconnect all Klei accounts currently linked.
3. Link your Twitch account to your Klei account again.

• Like 1

Share this comment