Twiggy Trees and Meat Bulbs spawning on view.

Mudley
  • Fixed

There were various occasions of both of them spawned almost right in front of my character.

And talking about Meat Bulbs, their Eyeplants will have their texture mirrored if you rotate the camera 90 degrees for whatever reason...

Steps to Reproduce
Wait, I guess?

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

To the first point: Does the appearing happen when you are hosting, or a client?

To the second point: Can you post a screenshot of the mirrored texture?

Thanks!

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

To the first point: Does the appearing happen when you are hosting, or a client?

To the second point: Can you post a screenshot of the mirrored texture?

Thanks!

The twiggy one happened while I was on a public server. The bulb one happened while hosting.

And here are the eyeplants:

Spoiler

bgX9fBi.png

2nBDGkv.png

Also, not trying to be whiny on anything, as I know you guys are busy with the stuff of the last update, but there are some other reports that could be looked at. Anyway, thanks for responding!

Share this comment

We're looking into the trees appearing out of nowhere. Thanks!

As far as the eyeplant texture, that's normal. They're actually looking in a "direction", and so as you rotate the camera, that direction will be more to the left or more to the right, and so the texture switches to match that.

• Like 1

Share this comment