Trapped in Atrium

TylerAdamsUK
  • Pending

I’m playing on PS4. I am trapped in the Atrium as when the tentacle there is killed, there is no option to jump through.

I also couldn’t find an entrance tentacle, which forced me to use out-of-bounds to get there. However, I cannot get out now because it requires 2 people to go out-of-bounds on console.

B4CF201D-28F4-4D73-94C5-DC5AA1DC319A.jpeg

Steps to Reproduce
Go to the Atrium and kill the tentacle to find there is no connection to another tentacle.

User Feedback

Hi @TylerAdamsUK!

On PC it happens sometimes that the alt button gets stuck software-wise, causing the game take as if it were pressed constantly. For that, pressing alt again solves the problem. Could something similar have happened on PS?

In any case, if you can manage your sanity, you could go to some obelisks and get out of the map with their help. Stand on one at the very edge when it comes up from the ground, then it is likely to push you out (I assume it works on PS just as on PC). Hope it helps!

• Like 1

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Hi @TylerAdamsUK!

On PC it happens sometimes that the alt button gets stuck software-wise, causing the game take as if it were pressed constantly. For that, pressing alt again solves the problem. Could something similar have happened on PS?

In any case, if you can manage your sanity, you could go to some obelisks and get out of the map with their help. Stand on one at the very edge when it comes up from the ground, then it is likely to push you out (I assume it works on PS just as on PC). Hope it helps!

I don’t think it’s as if it’s stuck because there is no other tentacle that it can possibly lead to - but thanks for the obelisk tip I’ll definitely give that a try! :) 

Edited by TylerAdamsUK

Share this comment