Thermal Stone skin "glitch"

ADM
  • Fixed

So I know that Thermal Stone inventory images is a tricky thing but I noticed that the images of the skin is glitched after a rollback :

1screen.thumb.png.0073e6e0d67fe24b740f694caf95b1d8.png1. Before rollbacking

2screen.thumb.png.e7f336e42b5532aaf291e8993c109e26.png2. After rollbacking

3screen.thumb.png.5fde6ba8eb3508162d94ae7a518256bb.png3. Dropping the item return it to its original form

So that's nothing alarming but still a glitch :3

Steps to Reproduce
Rollback to hide the skin on thermal stone
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I found a similar mistake when I had some tools in Chester and things with the percentages of durability showed myself often that I did not see the skin on it or did not see the percentages shown  by the tool. But when I picked the item out of the chester and put it in inventory it was all ok.I also planned to report this mistake, but somehow I didn't get to it.

Edited by Fi7iP

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Fi7iP said:

I found a similar mistake when I had some tools in Chester and things with the percentages of durability showed myself often that I did not see the skin on it or did not see the percentages shown  by the tool. But when I picked the item out of the chester and put it in inventory it was all ok.I also planned to report this mistake, but somehow I didn't get to it.

Had the same thing in an icebox just an hour earlier, after that rollback I've done on my server i opened the icebox and OMG EVERYTHING'S GONNA ROT IN A MINU- wait... It's just an visual bug

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, ADM said:

Had the same thing in an icebox just an hour earlier, after that rollback I've done on my server i opened the icebox and OMG EVERYTHING'S GONNA ROT IN A MINU- wait... It's just an visual bug

Additionally, this problem happens to gift and bundle supplies. When a backpack with bundle supplies inside is put on the ground for a while, the bundle "disappear" from the slot unless you click it. Even the game itself can't see the disappearing bundle, so picked items will enter the slot and pop out in a few seconds. I didn't report this because it is somewhat hard to reproduce in my own server, but it really happens so frequently when I am playing in public servers.

Share this comment