Sign in to follow this  

The game is unplayable now

R3YGA
  • Fixed

my game fps drop to 50 after the retrofitting, which is playable, the real problem is the more time I spend in the water the more my fps go down, to the point of reaching 4-5 fps, which is not fixed by returning to land, this did not happen to me in the beta so I don't know if it is a bug or just My PC can no longer support updates from now on, in case it is the second option I would like to know if there is a way to disable retrofitting so that I can continue in my world without updating at least

Steps to Reproduce
i open an old world and retroffiting works good, my fps drop to 50, i was checking the ram was running out of memory slowly the more time i spend on the water and even if i return to land, fps still decreasing until unplayable point, i need to get a better pc to still playing dst or maybe we can get an option to disable retrofitting idk
Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
.... .... .... ....

Next time your framerate drops, could you please try the following. If you've never used the console, you can press ~ to open it. Could you please open the console and type in c_dumpentities() and hit enter. If you're connected to a server or running a caves world, could you also open the console, press CTRL and then type in c_dumpentities() and hit enter once again? You should see the word "local:" switch to "remote:" when pressing CTRL.

Once you've done this, could you please upload your client_log.txt and save/server game files?

Thank you!

local_dump_entities.png

remote_dump_entities.png

Share this comment

.... ....